After selecting a hotel and clicking in “BOOK” you will find the Reservation Details.
After carefully reading all the information in that page you will need to provide the following:
1) Location confirmation: Check the box to acknowledge the identity / address of the hotel you are booking (Mandatory)
2) Agency Ref: Write an internal reference so you can easily identify the booking case (Optional)
3) CC Email: Write an email so you can follow up this particular booking case (Optional). If this box is left empty, all communications will be sent to the Contact Email registered in your Agency’s Profile.
4) Cancellation Policy confirmation: Check the box to acknowledge and accept the cancellation policies (Mandatory).
5) Remarks confirmation: Check the box to acknowledge and accept the remarks provided by the hotel (Mandatory).
6) Passenger Details: Per room, provide Title, First Name, and Last Name of the Pax (and Children age if it’s the case) (Mandatory).
It is possible that a specific hotel is not listed in our data-base.
Here is a tip: Type just the first letters of the most distinctive word in the name you are looking for and wait few seconds so the “auto-fill” function shows available options.
Sometimes the same hotel can be listed with slightly different names in our database, and sometimes different hotels can be found by the same name.
We highly recommend to verify the identity of the hotel you are looking for by checking-up the “hotels details” icon before confirming your booking.
If you need to add a particular Station / POI to the list for a certain city please write to [email protected]
If you need to book more than 10 people please write to [email protected]
If you need to book more than 10 rooms please write to [email protected]
Children Rates applies to children from 03 to 16.99 years old.
Do not mark infants from 0 to 2.9 years old but notify in the Remarks box in your booking.
Adult rates apply to children 17 years or older